Hot Sell Mono Wire for Granite Profiling
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: GPP082/088
- Type: Sintered
- Steel Cable: Imported From European
- Advandage: Durable, Stable, High Quality,Competitive Price
- Fixing: Plastic
- Specification: 8.8/8.2mm
- HS Code: 82029910
- Application: Granite and Marble Cutting
- Diameter: 8.8/8.2mm
- Beads/Meter: 37beads/M
- Certification: SGS/Ce/ISO9001
- Trademark: SKYSTONE
- Origin: Fuzhou, China
Skystone has been devoting to manufacture diamond tools for the stone industry since 1994,which has a professional diamond wire saw manufacturing factory ,a stone machine maufacturing factory, a diamond tool R&D center, a equipment R&D center,a mining project technology center and a building cutting technology center. Our range of wires covers all the needs in quarries as well as in processing for marble, granite and abrasive materials. Our product performance have been widely proven in the world, and they are exported to Brazil, Iran, Norway, South Africa, Turkey, Russia, Poland and other 30 countries.
Attentions for the profiling diamond wire cutting on stationary machines:
1. Regular inspections of diamond wire self rotation and make adjustment in time.
2. Regular inspections of diamond wire abrasive to avoid cut-in-one-side problem happen. Once it happens, make the solution straight way.
3. Regular inspections the joint, as well as the beads of two sides, if they are abrasive badly, replaces them in time.
4. The cable tension of the stationary machines should be controlled within 250-300kg(φ 4-5mmcables).
5. Linear speed is changed according to the different hardness of stones.
Class 1-2 granite: 28-30m/s
Class 3-4 granite: 26-28m/s
Class 5 granite: 24-28m/s
Abrasive stone: 30-35m/s
6. For the new wire, when start to cut, its linear speed should be slower 2-3/s than the standard mentioned above, it is good for sharpen.
7. Water supply is around 15-25L/min.
The details of the SKYSTONE profiling diamond wire:
|Diameter(mm)||Fixing Type||Beads/m||Material type||Sawing speed(m2/min)||Lifetime(m2/m)||Line speed(m/s)|