Diamond Wire Saw Tool for Stone Profiling
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 Meters|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, OA30-60Days|
- Model NO.: GCP11.4/GCP11.0/GCP10.5
- Type: Sintered
- Beads/Meter: 37beads/M
- Fixing: Plastic
- Trademark: Skystone
- Origin: Fuzhou, China
- Application: Granite and Marble Cutting
- Certification: SGS/Ce/ISO9001
- Size of Segment: Various as Customer Requirements
- Colour: Customized
- Specification: 11.4mm/11.0mm/10.5mm/8.8mm/8.2mm
- HS Code: 82029910
Skystone has been devoting to manufacture diamond tools for the stone industry since 1994,which has a professional diamond wire saw manufacturing factory ,a stone machine maufacturing factory, a diamond tool R&D center, a equipment R&D center,a mining project technology center and a building cutting technology center. Our range of wires covers all the needs in quarries as well as in processing for marble, granite and abrasive materials. Our product performance have been widely proven in the world, and they are exported to Brazil, Iran, Norway, South Africa, Turkey, Russia, Poland and other 30 countries.
Advantages of the single diamond wire for granite block cutting:
1. There is not much block size limited for wire sawing compare with disk saw.
2. The wire saw inter-space is thinner and more precise than the large disk saw (deviation < 1 mm)
3. Wire saw cutting is more effective and relatively cheaper in long term working.
4. By virtue of its greater and greater reliability, wire sawing technology is more and more automated and thus becomes just as productive as competing techniques.
5. Noise nuisance generated by diamond wire sawing is significantly less than that produced by other sawing techniques.
Specification of this knind diamond wire:
|Model||Diameter(mm)||Fixing||Beads/m||Material||Sawing speed (mm/min)||Life time (m2/m)||line speed (m/s)|
|GCP11.4||11.4||plastic||40|| class 1-2 |
Note: Efficiency is measured by down-feed per min.