- Model NO.: GQR11.4
- Type: Sintered
- Beads: 40beads/M
- Make up: Diamond+Cobalt Powder
- Usage: Stone Cutting, Granite Quarry Cutting
- Steel Cable: Imported From European
- Sawing Speed: 8-26m2/H
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: Fuzhou, China
- Application: Stone Cutting
- Certification: SGS/Ce/ISO9001
- Colour: Black
- Fixing: Rubber
- Customized: Customized
- Life Time: 7~25m2/M
- Trademark: SKYSTONE
- Specification: 11.4mm*7.0mm
- HS Code: 82029910
There is no doubt that the appearance of diamond wires quarrying technique is a revolution for stone mining. This technique has following advantages in mining: Improve the quarrying efficiency, work safely and protect environment well. High performance brings good sized blocks without inner breaks, and can exploit large dimension blocks with low quarry cost.
Advantages of rubber wire used in granite quarrying: The rubber and cable sticking together tightly makes good bonding, and this can bear more strikes during the work. The rubber has good temperature resistance, and it can be used when water is not enough. Strong flexibility can reduce the cut-in-one-side problem, and even can be used for smaller curvature radius. Normally wire saw machines with 37-75kw main power are used in granite quarrying, according to the size of cutting area, water supply can be controlled with 25-50L/min.
1. We can provide different support designs and sizes beads according to the stone types
2. We have independently developed the special rubber and vulcanized technique to ensure that the diamond wires can work in all sorts of bad environment.
|Diameter(mm)||Fixing Type||Beads/m||Material type||Sawing speed(m2/h)||Lifetime(m2/m)||Line speed(m/s)|